I come with a question regarding a Japanese movie I seem I don't remember its name and I want to re-watch it for documentation reasons:
- it's a film about the film students from a film school
- it depicts the psychology of actors and studies their capabilities to feel outside their profession
- all of the actors are dysfunctional people
- there are talks about the evolution of Japanese film industry direction inside the movie with a brief mention and context to the old theater, male-only based plays before cinema
- the actors characters have to star into a project
- the movie ends dramatically
I remember the title was something like "What happened to (insert name here) ?" (although I'm not really sure). It was a question. And the name was of a great world writer. Maybe it was an existentialist?!? I don't remember.